Motivated by love for God and love for humanity we exist to improve the living conditions of the most needy in society with the aim of helping them to help themselves.
Hope Community Services a local NGO in Mek'ele, capitol of the Tigrai region, to help the most needy in society: orphans, fistula victims, education for rural girls, destitute elderly, and the disabled. Hope Community Services was established by Gabe M. Beyene and Connie Bisrat naturalized US citizens of Ethiopian origin that returned after 20 years living in U.S.A. Our goal is to see the marginalized segments of society breakout from the cycle of poverty and become productive, contributing members of society.
Our Core Values
1. The Golden Rule to govern all dealings
2. Respect the dignity of each individual created in the image of the Creator
3. Integrity in all matters that is transparent and accountable
4. Prudent in the use of resources
5. Excel in effectiveness and efficiency
We are grateful for your partnership in making a difference together.